web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Curled Clipboards




What is that bright, shiny object? It's an official hospital clipboard. Notice how the edges curl up? They all do that. It's a challenge to write on them because they will not lay flat on a desk.

So, what happened to them? They got dropped by clumsy nurses, such as myself. There's no point in asking for replacements. We'll just drop those too.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 7/15/2005 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Before I read the words, I thought this was a cookie sheet! I was thinking maybe you were a clumsy baker. Nope, just a clumsy nurse, apparently. ;)
Please don't drop it on your toes. Ow.

 
At 7/15/2005 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lol! I am both a clumsy nurse and a clumsy baker. I'm just well-rounded, like my clipboards. :)

 
At 5/18/2009 11:26:00 PM, Blogger Sir Paul said...

Why don't you just hammer them flat again?
GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home