web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas Picture Out-takes

Stay...stay...I said stay.

Murph, smile. Go on, smile. Please stop looking at me like that.



Hey! No tug of war.

Stop looking down. Hold your head up.

Hold your head up like this.

(What did I do to deserve this?)


(I want to hide my head in shame. You're going to put these pictures on the Internet, aren't you?)


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Now, see, I like the REAL pictures. The candid truth is what makes it so adorable. True, we could have seen your dogs playing poker, or sipping mulled cider by a fire, but this is CUTE!

 
At 12/11/2005 10:44:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Grin, they weren't enjoying that at all, were they?

 
At 12/12/2005 12:12:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, R2Ks. Actually, there is little chance of seeing my dogs playing poker or doing anything civilized. The only way I'll get a decent picture with all three dogs wearing antlers will be to drug them first, which I won't do. I'll be happy if I can get a blurry shot with all three in the same frame wearing antlers.

Karen, that includes me. Maybe I should have taught them "stay" when they were young.

 
At 12/12/2005 10:15:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I think Tommy feels the same as I do about our photos on the internet.

 
At 12/12/2005 11:45:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Tommy's photo.

(Just kidding.)

 
At 12/13/2005 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, that reminds me, you promised me some more pictures. We can't keep Dave waiting forever. :)

Lol, Dave. That dog looked just about as put out as Tommy did. I don't know why dogs hate to play dress-up. I guess that cats feel the same way.

 
At 12/13/2005 06:28:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

They'll stay on just long enough to get a picture if you're lucky. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home