web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Who Do You Look Like?

If Grace Kelly and Dennis Quaid got married and had a kid, what would they get? ME. I've been playing with a fun link that Dave Goodman had on eMusings dkgoodman.com/blog, We're Like *That* . The site scans photos and will tell you what celebrities you most resemble.

It doesn't surprise me that my mother looks most like Grace Kelly (72%). I can sort of see the Dennis Quaid in my father (60%). What surprises me is who I most resemble. Most people think that I look like Darryl Hannah or maybe Dianne Keaton. After running several different photos with varying results, the winner was Enya (72%). Maybe if I cut my hair, dyed it black and learned to sing...nah, never mind.

I'm really offended that it couldn't read my dog's face. The screen just said "Sorry, no face detected" when I gave them Murphy's picture. How dare they! His face is prettier than most celebrities. What do they mean that they couldn't detect a face?


~ Home

8 Comments:

At 12/14/2005 12:05:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

I just knew you were going to put your dog in there. I was tempted to do it myself. ;)

 
At 12/14/2005 01:15:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

LOL, I had a little bit of everything from Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton, to Hillary Duff and Ewan MacGregor, to Jennifer Lopez and George Clooney!

 
At 12/14/2005 01:28:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Dave, maybe you should still try. Cat's faces are closer to humans than dog faces. I once got mistaken for a cat.

R2Ks, maybe you and Dave are related, you both have George Clooney in you.

 
At 12/14/2005 08:29:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Sally Field. I have heard it a hundred times. I used to dream about getting one of those nun hats. I was very thin as a teenager so I just knew if I had one I could fly too. Now I fly in my dreams, but afterward I wake up exhausted!

 
At 12/15/2005 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, I can see the Sally Field in you, but the program saw Florence Nightengale. Coincidence? I think not. :)

 
At 12/15/2005 04:38:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I posted my results at Dave's. But it was funny when I put my kids in and saw my 7 year old boy got Bette Davis! LMAO!
My daughter looks like Katie Holmes. (Tom, don't you be comin' round here!)

 
At 12/19/2005 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You ran me through Dave's computer! I feel so violated:)

 
At 12/19/2005 04:11:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Mary, your daughter did much better than your son. I personally don't think that your son looks anything like Bette Davis, for whatever that is worth.

So, Sarah, was it good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home