web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Green Dog


The Murph is green again. Among today's projects is washing the Murph.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 03:15:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I think it's time to drain the pond and start from scratch:)

 
At 8/22/2006 05:31:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

A few years back my daughter had hair your colour. We went on a holiday to visit family and we stayed at my sister in laws. One hot day the kids were all swimming in the pool, and my "A" came running inside screaming "Mum, look, my hair has turned green"!! Sure enough, she'd gone from long platinum blonde hair to long lime green hair! I nearly had a cow because we tried washing it and the green just faded slighly. I took her to the hairdressers who suggested tomato juice! LOL, so we bought cans of tomato juice and washed her hair in it.....voila!! No more green hair! I couldn't believe it worked.

 
At 8/22/2006 06:31:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, the only thing stopping me from doing that is lack of another pond to keep the fish in during the cleaning process. Digging a pond is another item on the long list of things that I will never do again.

Michelle, it's amazing that could happen in one day. My hair also turns green in swimming pools, but it takes awhile for that to happen. I've never particularly cared if my hair was green, though. That water must have been over-treated in chemicals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home