web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another Pond Dog


I don't know how this happened. It may have been an accident, but I found Kelsey in the pond. Kelsey doesn't like water. He must have fallen in and decided that he liked it. Or, maybe Murph has been giving him swimming lessons when I haven't been looking.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

They both look as though they're having a grand time :o)

 
At 8/20/2006 05:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelsey is thinking, "I am stuck in the pond. Please get me out." :)

 
At 8/20/2006 07:10:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

He does seem quite happy in there.

 
At 8/21/2006 12:34:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle and Alan, he does look happy in there, but I think that Lisa is right. Kelsey has not been back in the pond. It must have been an accident that he was in the pond and wasn't quite sure how to get out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home