web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sick Call Flow Diagram

This is what we have to do in order to call in sick, effective today. At first I thought it must be someone's idea of a joke. I got a good laugh out of it. But, management was serious. Now it is stuck to my refrigerator with magnets, so I'll know what to do when I get sick. I feel sick already, of work.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 2/25/2010 12:35:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie S. Jewett, RN, MBA said...

Good afternoon:
By way of introduction, my name is Stephanie Jewett, RN, MBA from Iowa (US) and I have started a nursing blog (about 6 weeks ago). My blog addresses 30+ years of nursing experience and knowledge in various subjects to share with colleagues, students, moms, caregivers, patients and the general public. I have been searching on the internet for interesting blogs that I admire and are related to nursing or medicine. I found your great site and wondered if we could exchange links? I’m trying to build my traffic through other colleagues. Please take time to visit my site and let me know what you think. Thanks so much for your time, Stephanie
www.nursingcomments.com

 
At 2/26/2010 01:15:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Not a very good flowchart. The diamond off the first "no" wasn't needed.

 
At 2/27/2010 01:05:00 AM, Blogger Rcee said...

Not bad for a flow chart when sick. You don't have to think anymore on what to do. Just follow the chart.

Try to visit our site for better health wellness.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home