web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Mulberry Diet

This post was originally written a week ago, but lacking a blog, I just saved it. Now I can share!









What I ate today:

Breakfast : Tea and mulberries
Lunch: Mulberries
Afternoon snack: Mulberries
Dinner: Mulberries and a cheese sandwich
Evening snack: Mulberries and dark chocolate

Did I mention that my mulberry tree had a bumper crop this year? It's a funny thing, though. My tummy is a little upset and I don't understand it. Tea, cheese sandwiches and chocolate have never bothered me before.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 08:54:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

We did the berry picking thing with the kiddos, and the 2 1/2 year old was shoveling berries into her mouth more than actually picking them for later. Then she ate more berries later. My husband was afraid she'd get an upset tummy, but it didn't happen that day. But then, she didn't eat chocoloate ;)

 
At 7/16/2005 09:53:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lol! Thanks for visiting. I think that it was probably the chocolate's fault too. It couldn't possibly have been the mulberries. ;)

 
At 8/24/2005 06:51:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

It's funny how a food sensitivity can sneak up on you like that. I had a couple of baskets of figs the other day and my stomach was so upset I was in the bathroom half the next day. The only other thing I had was a small cheese tamale with lots of hot sauce. Who knew cheese could make you sick like that?

 
At 8/24/2005 08:47:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yeah, that's just the strangest thing. I don't understand it either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home