web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

No Milk Today

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived, examined the baby, checked his weight and, being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed."Breast-fed," she replied."Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.

She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a detailed examination. Motioning her to get dressed, he said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk!""I know," she said. "I'm his Grandma. But I'm glad I came!"

(Thanks, Dave.)


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 10/08/2005 05:50:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL! I knew that would of come from Dave!

 
At 10/09/2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I guess next time I can just say, guess who sent this. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home