web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Am I Naughty Or Nice?

The family of a patient gave us a Christmas card along with some goodies. The card looked nice enough, but open it up and it's a different story.

It says, "To the Good nurses and the Naughty nurses, thank you for all your help in the good times and Bad times."



EXCUUUUSE me?!!! Just what do they mean by naughty? And just who are the naughty nurses? Am I one?

Well, my offense at the card didn't stop me from eating their goodies. Principles only go so far and you can't fill a tummy with principles.


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 12/25/2005 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Did you WANT to be naughty?

 
At 12/25/2005 01:52:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

It depends. Define naughty. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home