web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas From A Bunch Of Blondes

Merry Christmas




from Melissa

(I was going to wear a red sweatsuit, but it was too hot. I hope that the bikini is okay.)


Kelsey


Tommy


and Murphy.

(A group picture would have been nice, but there was just no way.)


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 09:59:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Pretty lady, I nominated you for a BOB award in humor :)

 
At 12/25/2005 12:54:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, R2Ks. I appreciate the nomination. All I do is talk about my life. How odd to have a funny life. :)

 
At 12/25/2005 01:20:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Gorgeous photos! I wonder if that bikini still fits after that smorgasboard of food delights above?!!

 
At 12/25/2005 01:57:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You're probably one of the few people who isn't jealous of someone wearing a bathing suit outside this time of year. I'm sure that I could still get the suit on, but I don't want to know what it would look like with my bulging gut. :)

 
At 12/27/2005 12:02:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Having just been down there in the unseasonable heat, I'd have to say that you're over-dressed.

Of course, I'm always likely to say that. ;)

 
At 12/27/2005 12:52:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Do you mean that I should have skipped the hat? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home