web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Redhead

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that she hurts anywhere on her body if she touches herself.

"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."

The redhead takes her finger, pushes on her left breast and screams, and then she pushes her elbow and screams in even more agony. She pushes her knee and screams; likewise she pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead, are you?"

"Well, no" she says, "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor says. "Your finger is broken."

Thanks, Running 2ks


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 08:36:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

You are welcome!

 
At 12/20/2005 08:28:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

That's a good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home