web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Dish Licking Machine




Running a dishwasher takes electricity, water and gas. I have a much cheaper way to get my dishes clean. I just leave the dishwasher door open and the dogs take care of the washing for me. See? Dogs are good for something.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 04:45:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

My mom used to let my childhood cats do that when we had ice-cream.

 
At 12/19/2005 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

My dogs sometimes get their heads stuck in the ice cream container.

 
At 12/20/2005 03:31:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

hehehehehehehehe...so adorable!

word verification...hehejokes
serious!!!

 
At 12/20/2005 10:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they can clear the ice machine at work too, if this new one ever starts jamming.

 
At 12/20/2005 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Michelle. Sometimes I wonder about the word verification. I've been getting some obscene ones lately. Perhaps Blogger employees are having fun inserting bad words. :)

Anonymous, I love that idea. Only Sarah would think of something like that. :)

 
At 12/20/2005 08:31:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

That wasn't me. I was thinking I hope that wasn't the fudge bowl they were washing before you made the fudge. Ever since that post about the exoskeleton cake I have been a little nervous.

 
At 12/21/2005 12:51:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Those were the cookie bowls after I made cookies. After Kelsey finished with them, they went through the dishwasher with hot water and detergent. Then, I used one of those bowls for fudge.

The fudge is safe. I've already eaten about a pound of it. Hope it lasts till Friday. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home