web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm Going To Live

The spitting bastard who spit bloody mucus in my face tested negative for HIV and hepatitis and so did I. He's also still alive and spitting. I think that we should duct tape his mouth shut to prevent any more incidents. Although, with his fighting spirit, he may then start snorting snot at us instead. I suppose if he tried that, we could also tape his nostrils shut. I don't have a problem with that, does anyone else?


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 03:01:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

The icream maker sounds like fun! I am so glad your going to survive the "spitting bastard". I vote for taping all of his orifices shut!

 
At 12/22/2005 03:48:00 AM, Blogger Tati said...

Glad to hear the good news!

 
At 12/22/2005 07:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm. Could he and Mr. Screamer (12/3) be assigned the same room?
Or would that require Staff intervention to prevent mayhem?
Which perhaps Staff would conveniently not notice?
Or would a body bag threat be of any utility? To both?

 
At 12/23/2005 03:39:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, I'm glad that at least someone else agrees.

Thanks, Karen.

Anonymous, the screamer and the bastard have incompatible illnesses. They both have to be in isolation. It would be nice if we could put all of the crazys in a room together and lock the door.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home