web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sock Thief


Most people have the problem of missing socks. When one of my socks goes missing, I know exactly where to look for it. It will be out on the lawn, under a bush or on a dog bed. Well, okay, I won't know exactly where it is, but I'll know who took it, Murphy the sock thief. Now, all I have to do is find the mate.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 04:33:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I love that I can look at that sock and say "She got that at Costco! And it came in a 3-pack with pink and purple ones!"

Aren't they so cozy?
Uh, when they're not on the grass, I mean. ;)

Melissa, if I didn't live quite so far I'd come out and meet you at Costco for a shopping date. That would be fun! :)

 
At 12/16/2005 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Mary, you're so right that it scares me a little. It would be fun to shop together sometime.

I like the socks so much that they are the only kind I will wear to work, regardless of whether they match my outfit.

 
At 12/19/2005 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Maybe the dryer thief got it!

 
At 12/19/2005 04:07:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I found it in my drawer. I don't know how it got there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home