web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Dog Love Between Males

When people first learn that I have three boy dogs, one of the first questions that I'm asked is how they get along. The answer is that they get along very well. Do other people have a problem with male dogs fighting?






~ Home

6 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 07:11:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Those dogs are too sweet to fight.

 
At 4/10/2006 07:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Murphy looks wet again in that second picture. It's hard to decide who's prettier... uh... can we say that about male dogs??

 
At 4/10/2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

What a silly question. Just as in real life, it's the females that tend to agitate one another ;-)

I love your dogs - they're sweet and gorgeous!

 
At 4/11/2006 12:11:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

Your house looks so warm and cozy...especially w/ the dogs!


The ex doesn't live here...he he he...she lives back in the states.

She did cause problems for us in the begining here but she has given up now. Hubby is a Brit and she is American.

 
At 4/11/2006 05:34:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

OOOoo i just want to share a big bear hug with them all!

 
At 4/11/2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gary, you're right, they're nothing but love-muffins.

Leesa, Murphy is always wet and I do mean always. They're all equally pretty.

Karen, that's been my experience too.

Madwag, it's my dogs that make my house a home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home