web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Kilt Surprise

Ever wonder what Scotsmen wear under their kilts?


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 09:57:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Thanks to you, we now know! :-))

 
At 4/07/2006 01:08:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

I love kilts...sometimes I see them here....sometimes.

 
At 4/07/2006 07:27:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Under all my clothes... I'm naked! ;)

 
At 4/07/2006 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Karen, I think that this was just one preference. I've seen kilts fly up and black briefs were underneath.

Madwag, do they ever blow up in the wind?

Dave, thanks for that piece of information. I could say more, but I won't. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home