web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Three Furry Couch Potatoes

It's not enough for Kelsey to sprawl on the couch. He needs to lie on top of the pillows and fur blanket.



I washed the sofa cover, so Murphy thought that would be the perfect time to take a nap on the couch. Notice how wet he is?


Tom Tom makes himself as small as possible.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 08:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures of your boys. They're so pretty.

I was thinking earlier, that not only is your house retriever-colored, but so is your blog. :)

 
At 4/04/2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

They are just having a great life at your place, aren't they :-))

I often have to defend myself when people say things like "well, I just wouldn't ever let my dog on the couch, bed, etc.". I always find it hard to explain the concept of a dog being a proper family member with full rights - lots of people just don't understand that.

 
At 4/04/2006 11:30:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

We never let our daughter on the couch if she was wet or muddy, family member or not. :)

 
At 4/04/2006 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awwwww 3 wise monkeys :) your boys are spoilt!

 
At 4/05/2006 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Leesa, as you know that's not a coincidence. :)

Karen, it would be sad to sit on the couch by myself. I want to cuddle up next to dogs, even if they're wet and dirty. :)

Dave, Is Connie allowed on the couch if she's wet or muddy? :)

Michelle, they deserve to be spoiled. :)

 
At 4/05/2006 11:38:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

I don't think I can answer that, humorously or seriously, without getting in trouble. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home