web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mysterious Pajama Man

While walking Murphy this morning, I saw a man come out of a house in his pajamas and crawl on top of a car parked out in front. He slid through the sun roof into the car and a few seconds later the car alarm went off. Figuring it was unlikely that the car was being stolen, I just kept walking, but I am curious. What was that all about?


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 05:57:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

1. He locked his keys in the car, and he needed his glasses to read the morning paper.

2. The woman's husband came home unexpectedly, and he needed someplace to hide. (What, that's never happened to you?)

3. He was practicing for his stunt in the new Gone In 60 Seconds movie.

4. He never figured out how to work those newfangled door handles.

5. He's the famous Santa Clarita Pajama Robber. What, you don't read the paper? ;)

 
At 4/16/2006 06:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... the car was being stolen?

 
At 4/16/2006 09:54:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

~giggle~
Life is stranger than fiction :-)

 
At 4/16/2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You know what bothers me more is the fact that Dave could come up with 5 excuses in a few seconds ;)

 
At 4/17/2006 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lol at Dave, especially #2.

Leesa, you may be right. I also like to come out of my house in my pajamas and steal cars on my street. :)

Karen, that's so true.

Michelle, it sounds like Dave has some experience in these matters.

 
At 4/17/2006 11:46:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

Hmmmmm... that is strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home