web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Milk Bowl And An Itchy Chin


After the patient finished dinner, I removed her food tray. I couldn't help but notice that she had poured her milk into a bowl. Why would someone do that? I wanted to ask her, but knew of no polite way to ask her.

My theory is that she has a cat hidden in her room.


Don't you just hate it when someone catches you scratching your chin with your front teeth? That happened to me last night. My hands were full and my chin itched, so I rubbed my chin back and forth with my teeth. Doesn't everybody do that? I didn't realize until too late that I was being observed.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 08:30:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

How about a picture next time you do it. That would be great.

 
At 8/23/2006 05:26:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

I'd like to see that too.

I can't even get half way to my chin with my teeth.

 
At 8/23/2006 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gary, there will be no photos.

Alan, it was the upper half of my chin that itched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home