web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Birthday Dogs

Today is Kelsey's sixth birthday and Tommy's fifth birthday. Their real birthdays are a mystery because they are rescue dogs, so I arbitrarily chose a birthday for them. New Years sounded as good as any, so that is now their birthday. We will celebrate with a special dinner and extra hugs and kisses.


~ Home

11 Comments:

At 1/01/2007 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Irene said...

Happy New Year Melissa and Happy Birthday Kelsey and Tommy ... put another candle on your birthday cake :)

 
At 1/01/2007 05:17:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Happy Birthday to the boys. What's that bright light outside the windows? Seems very strange.

 
At 1/01/2007 05:20:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Very sweet. And they match the furniture. Nothing better than color coordinated dogs. :)

 
At 1/02/2007 01:56:00 AM, Blogger Justin said...

Hey a very happy birthday to both of them!

Regarding my dogs, they have taken some New Year's Resolutions! which they intend to follow..

 
At 1/02/2007 11:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A happy birthday hug to the dogs and a new year's hug to you!

 
At 1/02/2007 01:54:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Happy New Year Irene. I liked your float.

Alan, I know that it sounds very strange, but there is a ball of fire in the sky that shines in my windows.

Gary, I do take great care to make sure that everything is color-coordinated.

Justin, now that it's the second day of the year, have they broken any resolutions yet?

Connie, a big hug to you too.

 
At 1/02/2007 09:17:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

I love that pic... happy bday to them both. Jamie is 5 and I decided that Easter is his bday.... I got him as a rescue just before Easter...so that is the one I gave him... this Easter he will be 6.

Happy New Year!!!

 
At 1/02/2007 09:49:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Happy New Year, Madwag. Everyone has to have a birthday, even if it's just made up. :)

 
At 1/05/2007 03:35:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hugs & kisses to Kelsey & Tommy..happy birthday boys :o)

 
At 1/06/2007 04:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful dogs! Did they get cake?

 
At 1/06/2007 06:48:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Michelle.

Lisa, they didn't get cake, but they got steak. I ate beans and cabbage. Something is wrong here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home