web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Combination Lock Phobia



Ever since Junior High, I've had nightmares about combination locks. The dreams are basically the same. I need to get into the locker and can't remember the combination or even which locker is mine.

At work, I was given a locker with a combination lock. AAUUUGGGHHH!


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 4/05/2008 03:08:00 PM, Blogger Jack said...

In my dream, not only can't I find my locker, there's a final due today, I can't find the room, I forgot I had the course so I haven't studied, and I'm in my underwear.

If anyone knows where my class is, email me . . .

 
At 4/05/2008 10:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you have at your old job? At mine, I just keep stuff at my desk.

 
At 4/06/2008 07:16:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Bulldog, I also still have those dreams, although I usually am clothed. :)

Lisa, at the old building, I kept my purse in an unlocked cabinet at the nursing station. There were so many people around, I didn't have to worry about it. Now, there is too much opportunity to steal.

 
At 4/07/2008 12:53:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

I hate them too!! I was always forgetting my combo.... ugh...but the office had a book w/ the lock numbers and the combos for the silly kids that forgot theirs over the Christmas holiday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home