web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Not Everyone Has One

Some time ago, I mentioned a patient that lacked a bellybutton. I'm not sure everyone believed me that such a thing was possible. So, here is proof that not everyone has a bellybutton. This is a photo of Patricia Heaton sans navel.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 4/09/2008 05:58:00 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Looks like there's a tiny umbilicus just below the third large water drop on the left.

The photo is also a good illustration of why even a recent boob lift doesn't necessarily merit a bikini.

 
At 4/10/2008 12:23:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

I can see a something that looks like it was at one time a bellybutton... that just looks weird.

I don't know who this woman is... should I?

 
At 4/10/2008 12:44:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Bulldog, perhaps when she stands up straight, the boobs don't hang like that. I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. :)

Madwag, she was in Everybody Loves Raymond.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home