web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Carpet Kibble



It's painful to walk across my carpet with bare feet. I leave bowls of kibble around so that my dogs can snack whenever they feel like it. The problem is that Kelsey and Murphy, (paws pictured from left to right) are sloppy eaters. They will load up their mouths with kibble and then walk away. The kibble falls out of their mouths leaving a trail across the carpet. The bowls also get knocked over regularly. This all makes for painful walking. I wish that they could be as neat and tidy as little Tom Tom.


~ Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home