web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Chocolate Shopping


I dropped by Trader Joe's today to buy some more chocolate. My supply was at a critical low. While ringing up the chocolate, the clerk asked sympathetically, "Is this all for you?" Sadly, I answered "Yeah, it's been a bad week." She smiled, understandingly.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 7/23/2005 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

YUM! I'm coming over :)

 
At 7/23/2005 03:29:00 PM, Blogger gemmak said...

Lol....and I tohught I was a chocaholic! :o)

 
At 7/24/2005 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ooh, let's have a chocolate party. Everyone's invited. :)

 
At 7/24/2005 01:58:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ok, tell us truthfully, just how long does all that chocolate last?!!

 
At 7/24/2005 11:13:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

The chocolate is already gone. Did I mention that it was a bad week?

Seriously, I'm not sure how long it lasts. I eat one or two ounces a day and I do share with friends. In a couple of weeks or so, it will need to be replaced.

If I could email chocolate, I would be glad to share with all of you. :)

 
At 7/26/2005 11:19:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

If you could e-mail chocolate I'd need a bigger e-mail account. Not to mention a bigger computer chair. LOL ;)

Trader Joe's rocks. One of the very many benefits to living in our new place will be that the local TJ's is only a 5 minute drive down the main street. Currently I have to drive a few towns over which means a good 20-25 minute drive to TJ's. That doesn't sound like much but when you're craving the cacao it's an eternity, man!

 
At 7/26/2005 04:17:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Mary, You're lucky that Trader
Joe's is so close to your new house. I have to drive about 10 miles to get there. It's worth it, though.

I don't know what I would do without Trader's. Besides the chocolate, I NEED their cheese. I would die without their Stilton and oh so creamy camenbert.

Well, that settles it. Now I know what I'm having for dinner. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home