web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Pretty Boys


My three boys from left to right:
Tom Tom, Murphy and Kelsey. It's not easy getting them in the same shot.

For those with "Mary eyesight," the section of carpet between Tom Tom and Murphy is missing a chunk of fibers. Kelsey apparently thought that it looked better that way.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 04:35:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

LOL! I can see the missing fibers without even clicking for enlargement. :P

Your boys are adorable.

 
At 7/19/2005 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

I had a dog that looked like Murphy. We called him Reilly. What's up with the Irish names?

 
At 7/19/2005 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

What beautiful healthy dogs you have :o)

 
At 7/20/2005 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, guys. Glad you like my kids. There's no particular reason for the Irish names. I just like the sound of them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home