web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Mysterious Hole


I just found this hole in my hillside. It's about a foot in diameter and I don't know how deep. I was tempted to poke a broom handle in and see how deep it is, but was afraid that something might jump out at me.

It's too big for gophers, squirrels, rats or snakes. I'm feeling a little uneasy.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 7/18/2005 05:03:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Skunk, possum or raccoon?

 
At 7/19/2005 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I can hardly wait to find out. :(

 
At 8/27/2005 06:39:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I think it's a chupacabra hole!

 
At 8/31/2005 07:31:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

A chupa what hole? Now, I'm really scared.

 
At 8/31/2005 07:31:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home