web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

My Fish Have Names


I have four koi. Occasionally, someone will ask me if they have names, and when I say yes, that is the end of the conversation. No one ever asks me what their names are. That doesn't seem quite right. People always ask my dog's names. I suspect that people are prejudiced against fish.

So, even though no one has asked, I'm telling you my fish's names. In the top picture from left to right are Sunny, Dave and Sky. In the bottom picture from left to right are Dave and Fuji. (Dave is a show off who has to be in every picture.)


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 7/17/2005 10:29:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

People don't name things they eat. :)

Watch out for Dave. You can't trust anyone named Dave. ;)

 
At 7/17/2005 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You lucky thing, i think fish ponds are so theraputic, it's so relaxing to watch them :)

 
At 7/18/2005 08:55:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lol, Dave. That's why I don't name my vegetables. By the way, it's not just a coincidence that you and Dave have the same name. ;)

Michelle, thanks for visiting. It is so relaxing to watch the fish and also entertaining, especially when they jump out of the water. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home