web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Green Shopping Day


It wasn't planned, but somehow everything I bought today was green.

I'm going to a couple of parties next month, so of course I had to have a new dress. The green one looked best on me.

I wanted a new shower curtain. There's nothing wrong with the old one except that I'm tired of it. I found a new one that's green. (I'm wearing it like a stole.)

I liked my old purse, especially since my friend Sarah gave it to me, but there wasn't enough room for all of my stuff. I found a silly green purse with pink sequined flowers. It's so girly that I had to have it.

The kitchen rug had to be replaced. It can be seen in my post "Doggy Door Drama." Besides being tacky, it was starting to look like spaghetti from the dogs getting their nails caught in the loops. The new one is green.

It was a very successful shopping day. (Okay, I did cheat. I also bought some blue topaz earrings.)


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 05:56:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Well, it isn't cheating if you consider that green is yellow + BLUE :)

 
At 7/26/2005 11:23:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Love the dress and the bag!

 
At 7/27/2005 10:13:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Running2ks, I should have bought something yellow! I need to go back to the store and fast. :)

Thanks, Michelle. I like them separately, but together it's quite a clash. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home