web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, August 05, 2005

DSL Installed


That's it in the picture. (It's the piece of equipment without the dust on it.) I finally got the courage to take the DSL equipment out of the box and install it.

For anyone else it would have been easy, but for me it was a challenge. I said words that I normally only think and at one point I had to take a nap. But, I did it and it seems to be working. Most of all, I'm proud that I did it without the help of a man. Yay!


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 8/05/2005 07:46:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I spoke too soon. I had to disconnect it because I kept getting disconnected from the internet. (sigh...) I'll probably have to look for a man after all.

 
At 8/06/2005 04:00:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Melissa are you currently using dial up?

 
At 8/06/2005 09:52:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yes, I have dial up. I think that I finally got the DSL working. (Famous last words.) I first drank some wine to calm my nerves and started from scratch. I haven't been disconnected yet and my computer is now fast. Hopefully, that's it. (I didn't need a man after all.) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home