web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pea In The Sink


All of the patients have a sink right next to their beds, so it's not unusual for patients to dump their urine bottles or bedpans in the sink. (Patients can be such disgusting creatures.) This time I found a different kind of pea in the sink.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Tati said...

Yeah - that sink looks like it too :-(
ugh.

 
At 10/13/2005 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

socndbDefinately agree with Karen on this one!

 
At 10/13/2005 11:50:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL...oops..i guess blogger decided to eat my word verfication letters!

 
At 10/14/2005 12:40:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Someday I should post pictures of things that I have found in patient's sinks. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home