web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Just Too Cute


They're so cute, I want one. Do you think that they would make good pets?

Thanks, Sarah.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 11:45:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I want them all! They are so adorable!

 
At 10/13/2005 12:58:00 AM, Blogger Tati said...

I love hedgehogs! Even the grownup versions are adorable!

 
At 10/13/2005 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Actually, they're porcupines. They're cute, but you don't want to make them mad. :)

 
At 10/14/2005 04:46:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I wonder if their little pines are sharp when they're still babies, I'm beting they start out really soft.

 
At 10/14/2005 04:58:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I would think that the newborns would have soft needles so that the mom could give birth and nurse her young without being stabbed. But I bet they're not as soft as puppy fur. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home