web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Drive Like A Bird

This bridge is located in southern France, and is the highest bridge in the world. The red towers in the photo were removed following completion of the bridge.

Sometimes heights bother me, most of the time they don't. I can't predict in advance if heights are going to affect me . I would hate to get half-way across on this bridge and then find out that the height was a problem for me.

Well, it looks like there's still an alternate route on the ground. Slow, but less stressful. (Not that I'm going to France anytime soon.)


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 01:51:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

This is a panic attack waiting to happen!

 
At 10/12/2005 12:40:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

It is a horrible feeling to be over-taken by that fear. I feel like I'm going to be sucked over the edge or will jump.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home