web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

How Could I Resist?






Thanks, Sarah. (Why is it that if I get cute pet photos, it comes from Sarah, but if it's something racy, it comes from Dave?)


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

The lab looks like Jesse when he was younger and didn't have the little gray around his muzzle. What a cutie!

 
At 10/09/2005 03:28:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Yeah, that big online dude was hot! :)

 
At 10/09/2005 06:35:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to find out that hot dude wasn't you. I like a dude with meat on him. You were much too thin in high school.

Btw, would you mind if I posted a picture of you taken over 30 years ago? I just want to start posting random photos of my life. No stories, just photos.

 
At 10/10/2005 12:09:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Why spoil the mystery? :)

 
At 10/10/2005 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Okay, mystery man. But if you're not good, I'll tell everyone how to find pictures of you on your own blog. ;)

 
At 10/10/2005 04:11:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

It's only a matter of time...

 
At 10/20/2005 01:23:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

dk, love the blue naru jacket and the striped bell bottoms. I think your hair was longer than mine too...if I only had your natural curls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home