web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Butterfingers

It could have been worse. At least it's not a picture of a dropped bedpan. (I've done that too.)


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Do you have any idea how grateful i am to you for not posting a dropped bedpan??!!

 
At 10/13/2005 12:44:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Maybe someday I'll take things up a notch and post photos of the really gross stuff. Or, maybe not. :)

 
At 10/14/2005 04:44:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm pretty sure that's what I would do with the tray if someone actually expected me to eat hospital food.

 
At 10/14/2005 04:54:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Some patients do that exact thing. Patients have thrown many more trays than I have dropped and that's really saying something. Even though it's not allowed, I encourage family members to bring food from home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home