web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Priceless Cheerleading



Cheerleading, tumbling lessons and camps since age 3: $30,000


Annual cost of attending USC: $ 50,000


Annual cost for staying just the right shade of blonde: $10,000


Cheering when the other team scores: Priceless





~ Home

5 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 02:16:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

I think I just busted a gut.

Let me say, D O H , what does that spell? D'Oh!

 
At 1/18/2006 02:51:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL....shame shame shame!!

 
At 1/19/2006 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I don't mean to make fun of my mother, but that picture reminds me of her. She was a cheerleader in high school, but didn't understand football or really care. She knew to cheer when her team's band started pounding on the drums. Perhaps with the cheerleader in the photo, a drummer made a mistake and so she cheered at the wrong time.

 
At 1/24/2006 12:43:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Katis, it's not possible to like dogs too much.

You're right that cheerleading isn't all about looks. It's difficult and many try out and few are chosen. I still think it's funny, though, that all of the USC cheerleaders are just standing there, except for one who didn't understand what was happening.

 
At 1/24/2006 11:13:00 PM, Blogger Twist of Kate said...

That is SO funny! I love it. A LOT. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home