web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Rose, Fish And Orange

It hasn't been exactly bikini weather lately, but the roses are still blooming. This picture was taken two days ago.




I wish that people would stop leaving their fish lying around. Fish to me are pets, especially if the heads are still attached. I hate coming to work and finding a half-eaten pet sitting on the toaster.

Leaving work, I found this gruesome site lying on the sidewalk. There's a splat where the body hit the sidewalk and cracked open. He could have fallen as many as ten stories. How tragic. Did he jump or was he pushed?


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 02:04:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Clearly, the orange suffered from severe depression. Or maybe he didn't want to get eaten.

 
At 1/16/2006 07:38:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

The orange didn't seem depressed to me. I'm betting that someone pushed him over the railing.

 
At 1/17/2006 03:18:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my that rose is exquisite, i can smell it from here..mmmmm.
See, there is something you can grow and i can't....roses :)
Being on sand i am doomed when it comes to roses. That sure is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home