web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Unusual Homes

Was the stone mason drunk, or is this what the owners really wanted?





Uh, I don't need to go to the bathroom that badly. I can wait.

Where are Hansel and Gretel? What have you done with them?

I just got my house painted. Like it?

(Just kidding. I don't have nearly that much land.)

What did the neighbors ever do to you?


Oh well. Two can play at this game.

Don't leave by the back door.

A cat house.

What happens when the tree dies?

Is this after the earthquake?

Is this after the tornado? Oh no, where's Toto and Dorothy?

Did this architect also design the Disney Center in LA?


Thanks, Sarah.


~ Home

1 Comments:

At 2/26/2006 09:50:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG, i feel dizzy now! LOL, i have to use the bathroom once a night, i guess that i'd have to hold on! They truly are amazing....sick, but amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home