web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Need A Nap

I thought that dogs had bones.



Is this someone's idea of a salad?


Head-warmer.


I just put chicken on my dog's kibble to get them to eat it.

That does it. I want a puppy.

Did he pass out from the smell?

Forget the cat, what's with the wire hangers?

Somebody needs to buy a bigger chair.


Is this a dog?

Are you sure this is a dog?


Thanks, Sarah.


~ Home

8 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Are you ready to go puppy shopping now?

 
At 2/22/2006 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

No. I wish that I could, though. You do realize that it's illegal to have more than three dogs?

 
At 2/22/2006 02:05:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

What's wrong with wire hangers? I love wire hangers. You ever try to roast a marshmallow on a plastic one? ;)

 
At 2/23/2006 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Wire hangers are great, just not for hanging clothes. Have you ever tried to untangle a bunch of wire hangers?

 
At 2/23/2006 04:05:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww..i want that kind of salad!

 
At 2/23/2006 11:37:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

What kind of dressing do you want on it?

 
At 2/24/2006 08:17:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Why are you lawyers so preoccupied with the law? Why save only 3 dogs when you have room for 5 dogs?

 
At 2/25/2006 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Because the neighbors might report you and then you would have to give 2 dogs up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home