web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Frozen Rice Bags



I'm not sure what people keep in the freezer at other places of business, but my coworkers keep baggies of plain boiled rice. I guess they want to be prepared for those sudden rice cravings. I can't imagine why not, but the vending machines don't carry rice. The vending machine owners are missing out on a huge market.


~ Home

1 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 06:55:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

My coworkers mostly come from parts of the world where rice is the main-stay of their diet. They think I'm strange because I eat bread.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home