web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

This Could Happen To You

WARNING TO ALL WOMEN!!

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER.

The strangest thing happened to me at lunch today. I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table. I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone. I shined up my ring on my married finger, then placed my hand on the table and I hinted to them that I was married and that I was not interested in them. Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you this picture as a warning just in case they try and pick you up too. Honestly, some men think they are God's gift.

Then I fell out of bed and woke up!!!!!! So how did your day start?



~ Home

5 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Husband, what husband?

 
At 2/16/2006 02:34:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

I had that exact same dream with the same two guys! Does that mean I'm...

sleeping too much?

 
At 2/16/2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

LMAO @ Dave!!

Hubba hubba!!

 
At 2/17/2006 12:12:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, I guess I was dreaming about that too.

Dave, if that's what you dream about, then sleep more. I would. :)

 
At 2/17/2006 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, HP, I enjoyed it too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home