web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sarah's Valentine Party



Sarah had a Valentine's Day party on Sunday. We had strawberry margaritas and cookies. Okay, there were also some salads, fruit, cheese and raw vegetables, but the cookies were the center of attention. The price of admission to the party was a batch of cookies, so of course, we all had to try each other's cookies. Can you tell this was a ladies only party? The photo only shows a fraction of the table. It was like Christmas except for the heart shaped, cookies.

Of course, Sarah's dogs all got new presents. You can see how delighted Daisy looks with her new heart shaped toy.

After gorging myself, I went to my parent's house for dinner and had to force down fish, potatoes and brussel sprouts. The food was good, but it didn't want to go down. I'm glad that I didn't have to eat today. It seems like it's always feast or famine.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 02:59:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, what fab photos :) What a spread!

 
At 2/14/2006 03:59:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Hey, does Sarah need a blog? LOL!

Happy V-Day!

 
At 2/14/2006 04:55:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Yes, she does! ;)

 
At 2/14/2006 05:33:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Nope, no time for a blog. I've just had 2 months off and my garden is still not done and I have things to paint and quilt patterns to cut and stained glass patterns to crack, nope, sorry. I will continue to live vicariously through all of your blogs as long as you graciously allow me to do so, and after that, maybe I will get something done around here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home