web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Death Shoes And Stinky Fingers

I saw these shoes in a magazine and think that they would be perfect for all of the employees here. They look soft, comfy and no patient can complain that they weren't warned.
________________________

A patient was sniffing her fingers and complaining that her vagina smelled really bad. Her concern was that she had a yeast infection. She then rubbed her fingers between her legs, gathered up some gook and held her fingers out to me. I'm not sure if she expected me take a whiff too, but I just took a step backwards. There was just no way.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 06:53:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

She was younger than me.

 
At 2/17/2006 11:11:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

How absolutely gross!

 
At 2/18/2006 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh crap, i read Karens comment and then couldn't help mself and read underneath those cute slippers....ew ew ew ew ew!

I want a truck load of theose cute slippers, i would look so cool walking into the courthouse!

 
At 2/19/2006 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Karen, I thought so too.

Michelle, my posts are like car wrecks. You know that you shouldn't look, but you can't help yourself.

Ralph Lauren makes the shoes if you're interested.

 
At 11/13/2007 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i have shoes collection and especially i have couple of nike shoes, but i never found this model shoes.. great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home