web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Death Cruise



I got this brochure in the mail for a lavish, tax-deductible cruise to Alaska. The only catch is that you have to listen to lectures all day on death and dying.

The people in the photo look so happy. I bet they didn't have to attend depressing death talks. I think that I'll pass on this one.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 3/04/2006 06:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go!

 
At 3/04/2006 06:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go!

 
At 3/04/2006 07:16:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Is it free, or just tax deductable?

 
At 3/04/2006 11:52:00 PM, Blogger HypnoKitten said...

I just got one for Nursing Symposium 2006 - Cancun cruise Oct 25-29 only $599. That looks like a blast! No depressing talk about death, either...

I put a link up to you from Mediblogopathy. Feel free to pick up a NurseBlogs logo badge if you like. :)

-HK
http://mediblogopathy.blogspot.com

 
At 3/05/2006 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Leesa, do you plan on wearing earplugs to the lectures? If I can do that, we can go together. :)

Michelle, it's just tax deductible. Hell, if it was free, I would go and just be depressed.

Hypnokitten, thanks for including me in your blogroll. I've done the same for you. I enjoyed your blog and will be a frequent visitor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home