web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Tummy Baring PJ's


What do all of these photos have in common besides featuring gorgeous Victoria Secret models? All of these models are wearing the bottoms pulled down and tops unbuttoned and pulled apart to display their tummies.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't wear jammies that way. Do you?


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 8/07/2006 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

I think it's a fine way to wear jammies and should be encouraged.

 
At 8/07/2006 09:08:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Are you mad? The best way to wear them is to put them on a hangar and leave them in the closet! :)

 
At 8/08/2006 03:16:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I just wear a tshirt and knickers!

 
At 8/08/2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

I love that look... I wore my VS's like that... and still do... even if my tummy is chubby...lol. Julian likes it.

 
At 8/08/2006 07:51:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, is that how you wear yours?

Dave, I keep mine balled up in a drawer.

Michelle, I sleep in less.

Madwag, I could wear my scrubs like that. I wonder if anyone would complain?

 
At 8/09/2006 04:58:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Actually, I never wear jammies.

 
At 8/10/2006 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I don't either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home