web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fur Accessory

Poor little Murph. He was walking around dragging part of a pond pump. His tummy fur got sucked into it and trapped. At least the pump came apart so that he wasn't also dragging an electrical cord. It's not easy being a dog.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 7/31/2006 12:02:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

Poor Murphy!
Is your pond in the sunshine? Julian said that if a pond gets a lot of sun that it can turn green.

 
At 7/31/2006 07:05:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

That's a cute trick. :)

 
At 7/31/2006 11:30:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Have you ever noticed how the smell of the green stuff on that pump works into your skin so it's really, really hard to get off? ugh

 
At 7/31/2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Patti, my pond gets full sun.

Gary, Murph learns fast. Today, he is staying on the opposite side of the pumps. He has no desire to walk around dragging a pump again.

Dave, I don't smell very good. That didn't come out right. What I meant to say is that my nose is not good at smelling things. I can't smell algae on my fingers.

 
At 7/31/2006 05:04:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

"I can't smell algae on my fingers."

Maybe that's 'cause they're covered with dog fur. (See previous post.)

 
At 8/01/2006 12:37:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awwww, the poor darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home