web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Dog Days Of Summer

What is it about mud that attracts dogs?


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 11:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogs love to play in mud for the same reason as kids do - it's fun, and it irritates the heck out of mom. (Your dog is sooo cute!)

 
At 7/26/2006 06:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He says, "Hmmm... cold mud. This ought to blend in well with the carpet."

How's the big guy doing?

 
At 7/26/2006 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

He's found a lovely cool spot! I bet your boys are great swimmers :o)

 
At 7/27/2006 12:42:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Connie. He's also a big sweet teddy bear.

Lisa, Murph is still doing about the same. It's a good thing that my carpet is the same color as the mud.

Michelle, Murph swims like a duck, but he doesn't like to swim. He prefers to lounge.

 
At 7/27/2006 12:42:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

I don't know but Souper Dog loves mud. I have a cover in my boot (trunk)... and a cover over my back seat for muddy dog and kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home