web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Woman Driver Of The Year Awards

WOMAN DRIVERS OF THE YEAR

10th PLACE GOES TO


9th PLACE GOES TO


8th PLACE GOES TO

7th PLACE GOES TO


6th PLACE GOES TO


5th PLACE GOES TO


4th PLACE GOES TO


3rd PLACE GOES TO


FIRST PLACE GOES TO THE WOMAN WEARING HER HELMET ON BACKWARDS.



Oh, second place seems to be missing. I must have deleted it by accident. Well, what do you expect from me? I'm both a woman and blonde.


~ Home

10 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 01:01:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Are you sure you were not number 2?!!

 
At 8/04/2006 01:05:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I was visiting your site at the same time you were visiting mine.

It's just a matter of time before I make the list, but not yet. :)

 
At 8/04/2006 07:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the way the lady in 4th place is smiling...if she was the driver, she was sort of saying..."can YOU do that?"

thanks for the laughs :)

 
At 8/04/2006 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thank goodness we didn't make that list!

 
At 8/04/2006 04:39:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Of course, here's a link to the old classic. I apologize in advance.

http://www.funnydoodle.com/funnypictures/fp-40.htm

 
At 8/04/2006 06:31:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

May, she did look proud and probably for good reason, not everyone could do that.

Sarah, just give us time.

When do you want to come over? It's about time for us to get sick on mulberries.

Alan, lol. That looks like the nurse's parking lot at work. :)

 
At 8/04/2006 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I am sooo ready for Mulberries, and my tree is not really producing a crop yet. Trader Joes doesn't have any figs yet, and the neighbors fruit isn't ripe. My white nectarine tree had a great crop but they ripened all at once so I ate them for about a week til they were all gone and I was sick to my stomach. Now my peach tree is full but nothing is ripe, I guess it will do the same. I have totally lost track of your schedule but I am off this weekend and Friday. I don't have a foster this week but I am dogsitting for the little black tornado til Sunday, (I have fostered & adopted out 3 dogs in the last month or so!) I will try to catch you tommorrow. I miss you and the boys and I really want to see Murphy.

 
At 8/04/2006 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

These are great - thanks for sharing!

 
At 8/05/2006 04:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gets me is that the woman in the picture where the car ran into the boat is smiling. I wonder if it's her actual car or if she's just a total nut.

 
At 8/06/2006 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, I miss you too.

Lisa, I just assumed that it was her car, but maybe she was just wandering by and wanted her picture taken with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home