web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Naked In The Neighborhood

I didn't mean to do it. Honestly, it was an accident. Now, the neighborhood knows what my butt looks like.

It was just a dog walk. Kelsey, bless his little heart, gets so excited for walks. He jumps up and down and runs in circles around me. We were only 50 feet into the walk when he jumped on me from behind. The next thing I knew, my sweat pants and panties were down to my thighs in back. At least I had grabbed the front of the pants fast enough to keep from being exposed in front.

Naturally, a car was approaching me from behind when this happened. Maybe they didn't notice. Would you notice if the only person on the sidewalk was mooning you?

It might be time to move.


~ Home

9 Comments:

At 2/18/2007 05:43:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Good boy, Kelsey! :)

 
At 2/18/2007 09:10:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I'm sure they thought the scenery in your neighborhood was lovely. :)

By the way, I thought all you California girls were going commando these days. :)

 
At 2/18/2007 09:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They probably didn't even notice ;-)

 
At 2/19/2007 12:23:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Heh, better you than me. I'd be arressted for creating an eclipse!

 
At 2/19/2007 10:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet your tush is just as cute as the "Coppertone Girl!"

 
At 2/19/2007 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Now, Dave, don't encourage naughty behavior.

Gary, I'm not familiar with that phrase, but it sounds like something that only girls much younger than I would do.

Karen, I'm sure that you are right. :)

Michelle, you're so silly.

Connie, I wish.

 
At 2/19/2007 04:54:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

"Would you notice if the only person on the sidewalk was mooning you?"

You betcha! I would take it as a sign of a great day to come (assuming the person is female).

 
At 2/20/2007 12:15:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Well, hopefully I brightened someone else's day, if not my own.

 
At 2/22/2007 08:10:00 AM, Blogger Becky said...

OMG too funny ...haha that made my day!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home