web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What Is In My Garden Now























~ Home

8 Comments:

At 2/14/2007 04:38:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

That's quite impressive, especially this time of year. We just have a few tulips starting to push upward, about two inches high.

 
At 2/14/2007 05:02:00 PM, Blogger ERRN4U said...

Spectacular, and to think...only a few weeks ago you were covered in snow! Loved the shot of the pooch too. :o)

 
At 2/14/2007 07:46:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Nice flowers.

Your eye looks a little swolen in that last picture. Maybe you should see a doctor. :)

 
At 2/14/2007 11:01:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

those are really pretty... I can't wait for the flowers to bloom here.

 
At 2/15/2007 06:26:00 AM, Blogger Tati said...

I envy you those flowers - but mine will be coming - just a matter of time!

 
At 2/15/2007 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, this is pretty typical for this time of year here. Winter only lasted about a week.

Errn4u, the snow was fun, but I suffered massive losses from the cold. I'm waiting to see what will recover.

Gary, I also forgot to shave that morning. :)

Madwag, but you have SNOW!

Karen, Spring is just around the corner. Soon your garden will be prettier than mine.

 
At 2/15/2007 08:06:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Just exquisite :o)
Happy Valentines Day Melissa!

 
At 2/16/2007 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Michelle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home