web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bully Blogger

I really didn't want to do it. I was practically screaming and fighting all of the way, but it is now done. I've updated to new Blogger.

Why did I do it? I had no choice. Last night I got home from work with a freshly hand-written post and tried to log on to old Blogger to type it and it wouldn't let me on. It insisted that I switch over to new Blogger. Instead, I turned it off and went to bed.

This morning, I hoped that the problem had magically gone away during the night. It didn't. It was either make the switch or not be able to post anymore. So, that is why I made the switch. What can you do?


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 02:53:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Resistance is futile. You have been absorbed. You are one of us now. heh

You probably thought me a sniveling, spineless fool for switching, but now you see how insidious it is. There's no escaping the new Blogger. I'm checking the root cellar for pods now...

 
At 2/08/2007 05:48:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I feel like I've been conquered by the Borg.

 
At 2/08/2007 07:01:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Welcome to the dark side.

 
At 2/09/2007 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

At least the dark side doesn't have the annoying alphabet soup test to leave a comment.

 
At 2/13/2007 02:28:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I crossed to the dark side also...what a pain in the backside!

 
At 2/13/2007 10:40:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

A pain in the backside? Maybe you're doing it wrong. Gave me a headache. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home